The Smirk Files are a chance for us to have a chat with some of our comedian friends away from the pressure of gigs. It’s been fun getting to know them better, but there’s also the chance to unearth a few gems of wisdom for all public speakers to learn from.
We think it’s all worth a listen, but if you want to know what’s where so you can skip around the film then here’s the contents of our chat with Nathan.
- 0 mins- When he found he was funny
- 4 mins- The steps to pro comedy
- 10 mins- The creative process
- 15 mins- Delivery tips
- 17 mins- Memory techniques
- 25 mins- Dealing with nerves
- 33 mins- Heckles
- 40 mins- Dying on stage
- 45 mins- Resilience
- 50 mins- Zoom shows